Re: [Harp-L] Deconstructing

Reinvent? Yes... Me too... I've been a blues harp player since I was a
child... Lately I've been playing much more chromatic harmonica, as well as
diatonic...
Also for more than 30 years I just played "pucker"... I STILL do this...  But
now I "Tongue Block" as well...
These days I play all sorts of music; blues, jazz, middle of the road  pop,
Gospel,  AND "classical "...
I'm 57 years old... I've been playing harmonica since I was 8 years  old....
I HOPE that is 49 years experience... NOT "just one years  experience" 49
times over!
KEEP LEARNING NEW THINGS!
John Walden
London