From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Claudio Brutti
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 6:34 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Digitech Rp300 again

Hi all,

Ok, I bought it. A used RP300A. I've borrowed for some time a V-Amp to
use with my guitar, but, since its owner "strangely" wanted it back, I
decided to buy something with a more large harp player's user base, and
I found this RP300A. I played a little with it, and then I programmed
into it the patches by Richard Hunter and Chris Michalek. Great sounds,
I was very happy with them. Since my old V-Amp used to lose all my
settings between a power on and another, I've tried several times to
turn the effect on and off, and everything went fine (the patches were
still there). Last night I brought my new toy at a local jam, and, of
course, all the patches but one (?!?) were gone. Luckily I had some
other stuff with me and I played without the Digitech. Has something
like this happened to you, my fellow digitech owners? Is there a battery

inside, to keep the patches into memory? Do I have to open the panel
which touches the ground? I'm going to write to Digitech, too, but I was

curious to check if somebody else had this problem.

Thanks,

Claudio