[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 29, Issue 17 (CBH 16 Chromatic-Danny Wilson)

In a message dated 1/7/2006 3:24:25 A.M. Central Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

http://www.bassharp.com/cbh1.htm
(The above site is Danny Wilson's copyrighted articles on the CBH-16
harmonica.)

To Danny Wilson, from John Broecker, Milwaukee Harmonica Club: Thanks for
the precise information on the CBH-16. I was incorrect on my posting of the
manufacture dates of the CBH-16 harmonica ( I said it was 1958 or 1960). I
realized that the picture I have is of Cham-Ber Huang with another of his great
harmonica inventions, the Chordominica II, which, according to the Hohner
instructtion manual, they first produced around 1960.

I apologize for the my incorrect information. Thanks again for the
correction. John Broecker.