[Harp-L] Mic stand Harp rack

I use a mic stand harp rack. I made my own a long time ago.

On my website there is a picture of me playing it:
http://www.madcatmusic.net/photos/pages/18.htm

I didn’t know Jack Bruce had one too...

I was just watching the Cream reunion DVD. During "Sitting On Top of the World"
Jack Bruce plays bass while playing harp. But instead of using a harp rack around his
neck, he's using a harp rack that is attached to the mic stand. I'd never seen one
of those before! Does anyone on harp-l use a rig like that?

Peter Madcat Ruth madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.madcatmusic.net