[Harp-L] re-Iceman's Student - RJ

......"After he played "The Star Spangled Banner", he got a standing ovation from the people within earshot. Of course, the music teacher could no longer "diss" the harmonica and allowed RJ to perform this piece at a HS show. From that point on, attitudes began to change towards harmonica at that school......"

I did like that story, but, as I remember, EVERYBODY stands up when The Star Spangled Banner" is played....no?