Subject: [Harp-L] Stress Buster

Gail writes:

"Hi List,
I consider myself the champion of the  newcomer.  It seems to me like
most who write to the list are very  experienced harp players and many who
are professionals.  I am learning  to play harmonica so that I can amuse
myself when I am old (some might say  that I have gotten there already).
I was feeling rather  stressed out last evening and decided to check out
my favorite site Harmonica  Country.  Most of the songs have the audio, play
along capacity.   Well, I had a fine time playing along with some of the
songs I had played  hundreds of times.  I noticed improvement each time I
played  along.  I had not done that much before.  I think I will add it to  my
practice routine.  I felt so much better after my solo performances.
Happy New Year,
Gail Albin"

....I'd never heard of the site, so searched for it and am thrilled by the
discovery....so here is the link for everyone else:
_http://www.harmonicacountry.com/_ (http://www.harmonicacountry.com/)

Like you, I'm purely an amateur and play for my own enjoyment and  amusement,
though I have noticed that having recently bought a mini-amp and mic  I'm
hearing things I wasn't aware of before in my playing...all to the  good.  I'm so
glad you posted this.  Thank you and Happy New Year to  you too, Gail. Keep
up the good work - I'm so happy you're seeing  improvement!

Elizabeth