[Harp-L] Stolen!! case of harps and mics

Hi all,A customer of mine, Hohner Endorsee Mike "Wezo" Wezoloski, came home from a gig last week and someone broke into his van and stole his custom mic case, about 30 wood Marine Bands, his old black worn out 1961 JT30 and the custom antique rust colored JT30 mic I built him. Luckily,  the crackhead didn't steal his 1961 2x10 Brown Fender Super.
He lives in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. The mic case resembles one of those real old traveling trunk cases, but it's the size of a brief case and is lined with a leopard print.
Any leads please email me and I'll forward to him.
This kind of thing just kills me and I'm sure it does to you all.
steve

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com