[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 29, Issue 7

To Nick Kirkes, from HOJO: You asked about some tips about harp repair,
maintenance and custom work. In my opinion, there is a great video set that you
can order at a book store or music instrument retail store: "Harmonica repair
and modification, volumes 1 & 2," by Rupert Oysler, It will give you more
than you may need. I have the videos, but they may be on CDs by now. I hopw e
this will be of use to you. Good Luck. John Broecker, Milwaukee harmonica  Club.