Re: [Harp-L] re: baritone harmonica

I've never found the low notes on my Super 64 to be hard to play. The
second lowest C and one or two notes near it are a bit hard, but I
haven't found the right mouth and togue possitions for them. Without
that it almost tries to bend the note but poorly so you get an
unreposive horrible muted sound. If you have trouble with the low
notes on a 64, try screwing around with that. If the lower it got the
harder it is to play then a Hohner E bass would be impossible to play
along with one of the Seydels tuned to a lowlowF. I think the Tombo
Contra Bass (which is not contra bass but bass) is nice though since
it doesn't have a slide to get messed up, and it has a nice format for
doing fast chromatic scales and other fast runs, but I did piano for a
long while so I am very used to the sharps being above in that
arrangement.