Fwd: Re: [Harp-L] re: baritone harmonica - slow response? No.

God you guys are so smart!!! I had the pleasure of sharing a room with
Winslow last year at SPAH (Totally Platonic) and he's a total Mad
Scientist...I couldn't sleep Cuase I just kept asking him questions.....I'd
be like: "How does that work" he'd be like "well...I don't want to sound
condescending but it's comlicated...." So then I'd be like: "Come on
Maaannnnn!!!....Try me"....Then he would start telling me and I would try
real hard to get it and understand, make him back up over and over again,
telling me this part differant and making him come up with all these
metaphors and Sh*T....Finally I'd be like: " O.K....,your right Winslow I
don't get it, sorry." I finally fell asleep. By the way Winslow can play
too!!!! Only guy I ever heard make that XB40 beast sing like UB40 singing
that RED RED WINE song they were rockin in the 80's.You guys need to start
your own harp company make harp l harps and sh&t !!!!