[Harp-L] Re: mic(s) questions

Bert-
Well, you've shed light on a subject I've been wanting to post for some time now. I have mics that are very similar to those you've put up on the web, but minus the logo and with a much thinner brown cord.

It's been a while, but as I recall, when I pulled the top off the mic (it's a very tight press fit), there was a small dynamic element in my example. I have used it with my ElectoHarmonix Freedom amp. Strong output, rejects feedback better than most, and I love that sleek chrome finish. Looking to sell mine soon, as I have too much gear.

Don't have much more than that. Wish I could help you more.

Ray.
www.resgraphics.com/music.html