Re: [Harp-L] Choosing how to listen to MP3s (Was Watermelon Man)

Thanks lil Buddha,

  A few days ago I already uninstalled QuickTime, since on the Apple (where QT comes from) forum nobody had an answer.
  Bebop radio's mp3s now open in Winamp, no problem.
  I do have some videos on my pc though that can be viewed only with QT; can I simply change the extension of them to play in Winamp?
  (I suggest we take it offlist from here - harp content is getting scarce).

  Ludo

lil Buddha wrote:
  <<If you need more explicit directions, let me know which program you wish to use and I will help if I can.<<Harp content - Can't listen to Harp demo music if your player doesn't work.