[Harp-L] Add me to the SJ Fan Club

After reading Bill's review of nabbing a SJ1 amp and the lengths that Sonny Jr when through to make it happen, I just had to send this out (I can't remember if I relayed this info years back or not).

A few years ago, I was looking for a good small amp and Sonny Jr told me he had an excellent candidate in a Kalamazoo that he had just gone through.  We made the deal and he sent it out.  When it arrived (courtesy of UPS), the baffle board was badly broken.  I e-mailed SJ as to how to proceed with a claimed and he replied that I could just forget that.  He immediately pulled a baffle from another Kalamazoo and sent it out for no additional charge.  I sent him an additional amount anyway.  And, yeah, the amp was everything that he promised--a wonderful little tone generator.  Anyway--

See ya--
Rick