Re: [Harp-L] Band name

"Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Help me pick a new band name.  I'm open to anything.

instead of us just randomly making up names, perhaps some
ideas about what impression you'd like to convey would be helpful.
this might relate to the kind of music you play, your personality,
expected audience, etc.  edgy?  sedate?  badass?  bluesy?
jazz vs. world music vs ???

for the time being, you could go with "Chris Michalek and Newer Blood"

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Can't you hear my lambs a callin'?
Oh good shepherd won't you feed my sheep?