[Harp-L] other tunings for XB 40 (diminished ?)

Hello

I have an XB40 in A that has been collecting dust for a while.
Since I've been experiencing with diminished tuning on the chromatic and
seem to really like it (easy transposing one one harp) I've started to think
about retuning my XB40 to diminished.

Although my mind may need to adjust in order to swap between bends lowering
the pitch vs slide raising it, I still think that the XB40 construction
would allow for enough enharmonics to make the diminished XB40 an intersting
beast.

I am a bit reluctant to try other tunings because richter, solo and
diminished are enough for my brain at the moment.

SO:
- has anyone tried this yet ?
- is there a website that describes what each (especially the "enablers"
reed) are tuned to ?
- I have always thought that there was only one enabling reed per hole but
it seems that there are 2 (to use "standard style" 10 hole chromatic
reedplates). I guess I need to understand a bit better how this thing works
before I mess with it.

In the end, I'm just trying to see how much of a tough job this will be
before I start messing up my XB40.

thanks in advance,

Xavier