[Harp-L] Re: Jason Ricci in San Francisco

The bass player in New Blood is Todd Edmunds, but Jason does also call him "Buck Wheat".  Like the rest of the band, he is awesome.

I would have loved to be at this show, especially with Michael there on sax (no harp?), but I live on the other side of the country.  Thank goodness someone was taping it!  You tapers do a tremendous service for the music community.  I just can't wait to download this show and enjoy it again and again.

Jonathan Metts