[Harp-L] Re: comb material

Woooh,

1 year ago I wrote ...."nothing is absolutely new on harp-l, even the
materials
question is sometimes still alive though considered a dead horse."

Obviously, this horse is immortal. But I think that nobody and nothing can
lure
out Vern to give any further comment. There´s also no need since the
"Bulldogge"
and the "paradise bird" didn´t leave any point to show how the harp sound can
be
influenced.

< .......is yelling to someone some distance away from you, what do you do
<  if they don't hear you properly?  Yeah, you put your hands to your mouth..>

Good example!

The "Whiteboy" said:

<Back to ... Was it SPAH '1997??? Comb material seminar.
< (Look it up in the  archives!) >      Yes, it´s all there!

< The AUDIENCE can't tell the difference.... Wood, plastic, metal... even
< concrete... >

Absolutely, only Harpie could identify the material. Yupp, Dad, did you hear
what John just played, that was a harp with a honey comb.

Eeeeh, Harpie! Yes, Dad, "Summertime" sounded so sweet.

However, the best sentence was: "The people hear what they want to hear".

Keep on hearin´

Siegfried