Re: [Harp-L] Re: overblows

I've been OB'ing for about a year now and but I'm not able to hit them with
the accuracy that I'd like to. I've seen dicussions here about specially
modified harps to make OB'ing better.  Do most pros use these specially
modified harps?

Another challenge I have is hitting the 3 draw half step bend with clarity.
It always sounds breathy and thin in comparison to my other bends.  Is this
just a matter of practice/time?

Thanks!
- Guy
www.ProsperityHQ.com