RE: [Harp-L] Chris's new mic

I've been experimenting with different recording techniques.  During
that tune I was using the Blumlein technique where the mics are xy
with a figure 8 pattern.  The stereo image was awesome but then you
do run into issues like people yapping too close to the mic.

If you're getting into field a fantastic explanation for differing
recording is here -
http://www.shure.com/pdf/userguides/guides_accessories/a27m.pdf