[Harp-L] E-blues Harp Tuning

Brandon Zarzoza wrote:
BLOW   E  G  C  E  G  C  E  G  C  E
HOLE   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
DRAW   G  B  D  F  A  B  D  F  A  B

<This is an E-Blues tuning. Recall the pentatonic blues scale which is 1, b3,
4, b5, 5, b7. In E, that is E G A Bb B D. This tuning is so cool because all
your notes are available in some really cool places.>

Another tuning variation for "E-Blues" is to take a standard Helmut* Richter in "C"
and re-tune it for 5th position;

BLOW   B  E  G  B  E  G  Bb E  G   B
HOLE   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
DRAW   D  F# B  D  F# A  B  D  F#  A

E-Blues scale over 2 octaves:
      E  G A  Bb  B  D  E  G  A  Bb B  D E
BLOW  2  3              5  6     7       8
DRAW       3" 3'  3  4        6     7  8

I use it a lot, it works!

Mox

* Every time I see/hear "Richter Scale I get an unbelievable urge
to run off to Nevada & start buying up seafront prorerty so here's my alternative.
Maybe this name will catch on. LOL.

http://jmredon.free.fr/monsitewebebcountryblues/entree.htm

N'imprimez pas ce message si ce n'est pas indispensable