[Harp-L] big sound

Hi Folks

I am looking for some info on harp sound. I was
thinking about making something which "outresonates"
anything available (I usually have sweet dreams).
I saw this titanium comb for example. But I suppose
many people have tried a lot of things. If anybody
wants to share experiences I will be happy to read
them.
Has anybody made a harp comb of thin sheet metal for
example? Or glass? I read that Pat Missin page about
comb materials which says that the comb material does
not matter too much. How about the titanum comb which
seems to contradict this statement? Also what does
determine the sound of a harp? Because the sound can
be quite different. I have a Vintage Harp in low D and
it has really damn cool sound while others are much
less charachteristic. Etc.

Zombor