[Harp-L] Seydel Chromatic Deluxe Chor Tonart

I realise this particular model has been mentioned before. It's essentially the old Hohner Chordmonica 1 with the slide in draw Db's replaced with Eb's for diffrent chording. Has anyone bought one of these yet? Did you like it? Any Chordmonica 1 owners have a comparison to offer? I did just buy a Chordmonica 1 which suffered from dry climate syndrome about a week after it arrived. I liked it while it worked and I've been meaning to get it out in the mail for repair. fjm