[Harp-L] The band is BACK!

Well, my band wasn't down for long,  it was resurrected in a big way
tonight.  We didn't do anything except jam on different grooves.  We
have another show next weekend and will be doing real songs.  This
was more or less an audition for the bassit - not that he needs one
anyway because you can open any bass player magazine and see his name
mentioned. :-)

What do you guys think? He's not going to be as edgy as the last
fellow but I like his groove and definately his personality MUCH
better.

Quartet - this is the very first thing we played.
http://www.brainoil.net/music/really_loud_jam64k.mp3

Trio
http://www.brainoil.net/music/funkybluesjam.mp3

Chris Michalek