[Harp-L] Head, Heart, Harp

In a message dated 2/17/2006 9:12:46 PM Mountain  Standard Time, EGS1217
writes:

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "searching for  one's true enlightened
harp path"?

Your path is unique, Elizabeth.

The trail you pave cannot be constructed by anyone other than  yourself.

Head, heart, harp will form the cement.

You decide the ratio needed for the resulting concrete.

New Blood defined is "blues carried my way  into the 21st century."

What Jason configures comes from head, heart, harp.

It is his way.

With what are you paving your road?

What tools do you have to bring to the result.

In Colorado we  go see bands called Railroad Earth,  Shonti Groove, Sweet
Sunny South, and  Donna the Buffalo.

Even The Shack Shakers and The Reverend Horton  Heat will speak to you.

When they come your way east you will come to understand what I mean, I  feel.

Do not miss these important groups of musicians to help fill in the cracks
of your finished paved road.