Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonix harmonica

Jonathan writes about the Harmonix system:
"I don't think I saw this mentioned in the harp-l archives, but  I
stumbled across it by accident:
_http://www.harmsol.co.uk/_ (http://www.harmsol.co.uk/)
And this for  more details:
_http://www.harmsol.co.uk/about.asp?pid=4_
(http://www.harmsol.co.uk/about.asp?pid=4)

Very  interesting.  I have no comments, really, but I hope this  sees
production soon (assuming it hasn't hit the market yet) and I'd love  to
know more about it.  The one real photo is quite tantalizing, and  even
the digitally created ones are intriguing."

oo    JR  "Bulldogge" Ross
()()   & Snuffy,  too:)
`--'

....Jonathan....I got a copy of the CD "A Dream" Richard  Smith (the English
Richard Smith as he refers to himself here)  recorded using the Harmonic
Solutions and Harmonix productions exclusively (as  it states on the CD).  The
music on the CD is absolutely beautiful...the  guitar work alone is
wonderful...I'm not sure the harmonica is even recognizable  as such...but his electronix
system makes for very interesting music  indeed.  If you're at all interested in
what people call "world", "fusion"  or "smooth jazz" music today, then IMHO
this would fall into that  category.  It's wonderful stuff.

My last contact with Richard was at _richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
he posted here quite frequently.

There is also a California address on the brochure he sent with the  CD;
tml  - The Music Link
P.O. Box 162, Brisbane, California 94005
Phone 1-888-552-5465
email:  _sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)