RE: [Harp-L] My Band was Awesome...

Do you need a harp player?

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Michalek
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 11:42 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] My Band was Awesome...

My band has dissovled and unfortunately it happened before we could
finish our next CD.

Most of you never got to hear the band.  Since I cut my partner loose
I've been going back through my recent recordings this clip is very
typical of the stuff you'd hear.  Mostly improv moving from one thing to
another and the only things that connects us is our psychic connection.

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/ms_jam111605_64k.mp3

One of the things I liked about the trio is it's versatility.  We had an
open door policy and would allow anybody to sit in.  In this clip a
random fellow who at the time was displaced from New Orleans asked to
sit in.  We'd never met him before and he just started playing so we had
no choice but to follow.

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/sitin.mp3

I'm working on putting together a new group.  I do after all live in
Phoenix so I will rise from the ashes. Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michalekstrone