[Harp-L] Cape Fear Blues Society

Hello Everyone,

	My son is getting hitched April 8th on Bald Head Island NC. Anyone on the
list from that area? It's my understanding that the CFBS has a jam the 1st
Sat. April 7th. I plan to go if my wife will let me off the island(something
about "you want to go where!#$%#$%%%" your son's getting married the next
morning and you want to go where!!!#$%%^%$^) I guess I just figured out my
odds of leaving the island are pretty slim. It is a beautiful part of the
country and I'm sure we will visit again, do a little sailing, maybe ride
the Dragon's Tail and catch the blues jams in Wilmington.

Later,

Steve McIver