[Harp-L] Traveling with Harmonicas

Robbie:

I always just take my harmonicas out of my bag and let the security people
know about them before they go through.  I just got back from a trip to
Dallas (through Atlanta), then on to KC back to NC through Chicago (three
hour weather delay last night) . . . At each location, when I told the
security persons about my harmonicas, they thanked me for making their job
easier; and none of them asked me to play . . . Through their radar,
harmonicas look like ammunition clips; that's why they need to see them etc
. . . Hope this helps!!!

Paul Messinger/Chapel Hill NC