[Harp-L] Re: Taylor Hicks

 Watching American Idol has been painful until Taylor Hicks did his first audition.He brought a big smile to my face.I was telling my son yesterday before watching American Idol, that the 'gray-haired' guy was my favorite.I also told him, I would love to see a contestant pull out a harmonica and play a bit to get in pitch before singing. You should have seen the looks on our faces when Taylor Hicks walked into the judges' room playing harp ! Just ordered his CD from Laser Edge co (via phone... and the line's been busy all day !):http://www.lasersedgecd.com/top_sellers.html You can also find 3 download files at:http://www.wbhm.org/Tapestry/bands/TaylorHicks.html I'm rootin' for Taylor to go all the way ! Ken Hildebrand

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com