Fwd: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Low Low Harps

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fjm <mktspot@...> wrote:

> Part of Michael's evil plan to dominate world semi custom harmonica
> production, he's included Ben Bouman playing a sound clip on the low
> low F German major diatonic harmonica.  I did not make it out of that
> site without spending money.  Now if I only knew what a Euro was
> worth in dollars.

I have the low G and the Low A. Donald Black bought a Low Low F at SPAH.

The one thing I wish - this is the Bushman version; don't know if it's
true of the Seydel - would be that the covers would be easier to re-
shape so that the low reeds wouldn't hit the covers. That's one
advantage of Marine Band style covers - they're easily re-bent to suit
whatever shape you have in mind.

The euro as of a few moments ago was worth US$1.18820.

Winslow