[Harp-L] Adler

I watched the Adler video and with the shot angle changes, some was probably spliced or over dubbed at the very least - but it's not important because that was part of movie making, not filming a concert. I love the lighting and the set.

I used to meet with Adler when he came to New York City and when I went to London in the last few years of his life. I have a nice picture of us both at a New York restaurant. It was nice to talk to the only other person in the world who was playing Concertos for Harmonica and Orchestra for a living.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio