[Harp-L] Bass harp and printers

Danny, thank you so much for the link to the info about bass-harp
maestro Johnny Thompson and his playing on the amazing album
"Impressions in Color".  This is really fun and exciting music, with
about as eclectic instrumentation as you can imagine.  Thompson's
playing is fantastic--he can swing a bass-harp wonderfully and really
shines with all the solo space and lead lines he's given in these
pieces.

Wonderful stuff, I'll have to look and see if this album can be
purchased anywhere--it's some of the best big-band style music I've
heard in a while, and the bass-harp really shines throughout.

 oo    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()()   & Snuffy, too:)
`--'