[Harp-L] Bolt-on reeds...

At 01:47 AM 2/15/2006, you wrote:
May I mention, that Seydel has its official repair method here
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/?ObjectID=25208&Locale=en_GB

It includes a toolset and the possibility to get single reeds as well as
reedsets for both Diatonic and Chromatic Harmonicas.
We also will provide single windsafers as well as whole sets for the
Chromatic Harmonica and the special glue.

I am LOVING Seydel, and truly looking forward to when I can drop some money on them

** Media Production for the New Millennium **
** http://www.oz.net/~jeric/index.htm **
** "Mammon, of course is no friend to purity, but purity **
** doesn't put 200 tons of structural steel into orbit." **