[Harp-L] Introduction: Robson Fernandes, Brazil

Dear list,

Robson is a good friend of mine in Brazil and asked me to forward his introduction to Harp-L. I'm glad to do so, not only because I hope to help a friend, but also because I am happy that he is our Hohner endorser in São Paulo, truly believe that both his albums are worth checking out. Well, I'll leave the rest to Robson.
Best regards,
Fernando

Dear Harp-Lers

   My name is Robson Fernandes, I am a Brazilian harp player, I have
   recorded two algums so far, the first one being an instrumental
   album. In this album I play diatonic and I am accompanies by
   different bands, in a harmonica + guitar + piano combination, which
   resulted, in my opinion, in quite a different sound. I would like to
   take a little bit of your time to talk about my latest album : Gumbo
   Blues, which is being distributed in the US by Pacific Blues. This
   album is more diverse in terms of style and I believe it is also
   more mature than the first one. There are both traditional style
   songs, by Sonny Boy II, Walter Horton and a tribute to Little Walter
   (which are my favorite harmonica players) and more modern style
   songs, I have recorded a couple Funks with a more modern harmonica
   language, with the sparse use of OB's, and also a couple Boogies. I
   tried my best not to deviate too much from the roots and language of
   each style. If anyone feels interested in my work, please visit my
   webpage: *www.robsonfernandes.com* <http://www.robsonfernandes.com>.
   There you will find song samples and also videos.
   Should you be interested in *buying my latest album*
   <http://www.pacificblues.com/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&cPath=2_18&products_id=272>,
   you can also buy it through www.pacificblues.com
   <http://www.pacificblues.com>.

   All the best,