[Harp-L] R: Larry Adler Movie

Hey Tom,
Thanks for posting this! I came across this clip a few months ago as it was being broadcast on the ARTS channel - too late to slip in a blank DVD or VHS tape :-( I then tried to contact ARTS and learned they do not publish a program schedule, nor do they keep a record of their library, or their previous showings. Seems a bit arcane to me, but it is a very loosely operated viewing channel apparently, with unscheduled periodic downtime. Well, my hopes of ever finding it were dashed, until you came up with this clip! Thanks for your "educated stumbling", to say the least. Tom, you're the greatest! While some may not appreciate Larry's art, it is definitely a part of our harmonica history that will always be recognized.
- Danny

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061