RE: [Harp-L] overblows

From: "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I agree with Peloquin, I'd forget the harmonica all together and just
learn piano.  Hell, why not go to the source and just learn to play
the santour but then you're running into more intonation issues and
the santour police would be after you tell you to learn the lute but
then the Lute-L sream at you for intonation issues again and tell you
to play guitar. When you join Guitar-L they beat you up for
bastardizing the instrument by using a capo and some dude names
Robert Zimmerman says "Hey dude, pee up dis thing and bla - you can't
hit a wrong note if you tried. It's the perfect instrument for you.

what !!!?? did Chris fall and hit his head?

Michael Peloquin
http://tinyurl.com/5tpjg
http://www.harpsax.com