[Harp-L] Cover standoffs on Farrell 270 - what are they called?

Anyone who has a Farrell 270, either the lifetime comb or the more
recent injection-molded comb version, will notice that the covers are
propped up not with the little sheet metal cutouts that most
manufacturers use, but a sort of knurled brass knob that screws into
the reedplate and won't fall out and get lost when you take the harp
apart.

Seems I also have a pre-war 64 rebuilt by Charlie Leighton that also
has these spacers.

Does anyone know what these are called and where you can get them? I've
spent the better part of the evening looking in the McMaster-Carr
catalog online at screws, bolts, standoffs, spacers, and knobs, without
ever seeing anything that either resembles these or is remotely close
to the size required.

Any information about this would be welcome.

Thanks.

Winslow