[Harp-L] Re: Otavio Castro on video

Fernando wrote:
"While I was in Brazil, I had the opportunity to visit Otavio Castro while he was jamming with a band in a practice studio. I made 3 short videos with my photo camera. One of them I put on the net at
http://otaviocastro.multiply.com.";

May I be the first to say ayayayayayayaya. Mercy. This is extraordinarily cool stuff. Wow! Anyone into jazz on the diatonic needs to watch this video! I'm not really a jazz player (no intention of being so) but I really want to learn more about this guy.
MN