Re: [Harp-L] Sonny Jr. & Carlos Colina

Ryan, You're one the very best in CT. I have met you before in fact you let
me come up and play at the William Clarke benefit a few years back in New
Britain at the Roma restaurant. That was the first time I saw your band and  w
ithout a doubt a top notch group.  That was fantastic night of  harp with some
the best in CT playing. There was your band Ryan Heart & the  Blue Hearts that
hosted the jam. You had a guy there could play the overblow  quite well but I
don't remember his name, Mike from Mike and the Outlaws, I  believe that was
his name, Mike Crandall of the Mike Crandall Band who I am a  big fan of, George
Dudeck from Gary and the Moodswingers, and Jerry Havalchek  who put this all
together. It was a very good time. And I'm going to try to  make the show in
Hartford Thursday night I have work until 9:00 PM and as  long as I can get out
in time I'll be there by 9:45.

Tom Burke, CT