[Harp-L] Observations

"can't say how useful perfect pitch is musically, but I can
say that relative pitch is very useful in almost all musical
applications."

Just want to say perfect pitch is a wonderful gift if doing acappella
music or singing in generall. You are never sharp or flat (of course
it just takes a good singer to not do that), can tell the conductor
when they are wrong, who needs to bring a pitch pipe on stage when the
guy can just hum the note, not to mention they help you stay on pitch
sing it is only people singing and they generally know what key the
song is in (since they are usually anal like that)

Not to mention you can save a few bucks and a little space in your
case and not carry a tuner around, I wish I had it, though it sure
would make listening to a lot of music just plain painful.