[Harp-L] direct yahoo group url

Only 2 photos so far so there's not a lot to make it worth joining but I'm sure more will show up as the word gets out. Send images to owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Edited .jpg's are best but I can deal with larger files too. If there is more demand for this than I am willing to deal with I might add member upload as a feature and then make membership subject to approval. There is also file storage on the Yahoo site so I imagine we can add sound files too. I haven't tried that yet. fjm