[Harp-L] bassharp

Hi All:

Since this is my first post, I wanted to start with a question. I have a Hohner extended bass harp that I've had for several years (found for me by my friend Michael Peloquin). I'm starting to play it more and more, but it's a bit more weight than I'd like to heft, so am thinking about getting the standard size bass.

There's several manufacturers who build them besides Hohner. Does anyone have any first hand experience with bass's other than the Hohner, or know anything about "the other guys" instruments?

Thanks,

Steve Malerbi