From: backbender1 [mailto:backbender1@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 12:31 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Buckeye festival/Jam Camp

Hi -

Just a note to clear up some confusion. I was
originally listed on the materials promoting the
Buckeye Harmonica festival.

There was a confusion about my availability that
weekend, and I am committed (and gladly so) to teach
with Jon Gindick at his Jam Camp in NJ that same
weekend.  I hope to make it back to Buckeye sometime
in the near future....

For those that may already be on the East Coast, you
may want to look into the Jam Camps Gindick is doing.
We cover all levels, from absolute beginners to very
advanced techniques (TB effects, theory, positions,
overblows, etc...), and everything in between. My band
will be there to be the backing band at the final jam
on Sunday as well.

Hope to see y'all somewhere on the road!

-Dennis Gruenling