To: "Harp L L" <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 1:43 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Pignose Amp

Thanks for the info Dean.

I will have to look into the adapter thing for certain.

Paul

On 9 Feb 2006, at 21:16, Dean Williams wrote:

Greetings -

Pignose offers two differnt AC adapters - a cheaper one that hums pretty bad and a (slightly) pricier one that only hums a little. It seems like I had good luck with a Danelectro AC adapter (the one made for their effects pedals - about $12).

I altered mine to use a single 9V battery instead of all those AAs, but it still goes through batteries pretty fast, so the AC adapter is important to have.

Good luck with it -

Dean Williams