[Harp-L] Re: vocal harmonizer?

Ofcourse, now that you mention it, I see the connection.
  My BIAB-version is old though, and doesn't have a TC-feature that I'm aware of.
  I'll check with friends who also work with BIAB.
  Sorry I didn't get your point the first time.

  Ludo

This was in response to:
Ludo Beckers wrote:
>  Rather unpractical though in a live-situation on the band stand.
>>   Tim Moyer wrote:
>> David Fairweather indicated that TC Helicon has a software only
>> version that's included with Band In A Box. That's what he used
>> to record his tracks. A lot cheaper than the rack unit.

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.