From: Dave R. Fertig [mailto:drfertig@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 5:41 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Next Dates for Rod and Honey's Harmonica Workshops . . .

Hey Doc,

Very clever to get harmonica players to pay you to use them as
research subjects, they are the closest to troubled adolescents you
can get without having to hang around high schools (especially since
your complications with that cheerleader and the double-low
C.  She'll never be able to listen to an overblow again without
screaming, poor girl.)

-Dave "No, please, don't, stop!" Fertig

At 12:52 PM 2/8/2006, you wrote:
>From: "Dennis Alters" <dennisaltersmd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [Harp-L] Next Dates for Rod and Honey's Harmonica Workshops
>and class summary
>Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 21:23:46 -0800
>
>Hi,
>We enjoyed another great Workshop from Rod and Honey on Jan. 29. I am
>sending the summary under separate cover and in installments to our
>students. There was a lot of material covered and it is taking more time
>than I estimated. Really great stuff.
(snip)