[Harp-L] circle of 5ths gif file

Used to be there was a circle of 5ths .gif file up on geocities.com/thebluessite Anyone know whose site this was and what happened to that .gif? Luckily I have several printed copies of this and I've just been making copies as I need them but it would be nice to have the actual file and print using it. Great image and the version of the circle of 5ths that works for me. I know there are other versions I just happen to like this one. fjm