[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 30, Issue 29 (Obie Punchline)

from HOJO: How can you tell when an Obie is out of tune? When dogs stop
barking, and cats start whining.

I have no right to tell this joke, because I'm not an Obie. I've struggled
with the technique over the years, but have only managed an overblow maybe
once,  by accident, and I wasn't able to repeat the Obie. Plenty of people,
including Howard Levy and Corky Siegel, have tried to explain it to me, but with
no positive results. Maybe we should have a joke for those of us who don't
Obie?

How can you tell a harper who doesn't Obie? He (or she) is the one sitting
in the corner with a dunce cap and a cheap harp. Maybe we should ask  Obie-Wan
Ken-Obie?