Re: [Harp-L] is harmonica your first instument ?

harmonica was my first
acoustic guitar was my second

studying guitar was useful to fully understand chords and to let me
sing while I am playing

I think a little knowledge of piano may be specially usefull to study
bends and overs, because they must be in tune.

best regards

K.