To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:18 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Golden Melody mod

The tines on Golden Melody combs are a little recessed
from the the front edge of the reedplates. I'd like to
bring them flush. On a wooden comb I'd just drill
larger holes to allow for adjustment. That woun't work
with the alignment posts on a GM comb. Is drilling
larger holes in the reedplates to push them back
advisable ?

Paul